Sunday 18 September 2011

Blood Passage Book Signing at Chapters Pinecrest

Yesterday I was pleased to be at Chapters Pinecrest in Ottawa, ON for a book signing event for Blood Passage. As you can see, they set me up on the center aisle tucked in with the cook books. It was great! By the way, Chef Michael Smith has a new cook book out that looks incredible. I'm not kidding! (Nancy, I hope you get it for your birthday!)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, including Jean, Nancy and Jenifer. I enjoyed meeting you all. Thanks as well to Danielle and Serge, former Customs colleagues of mine who looked in to make sure I'm staying out of trouble. Your support was very much appreciated, and thanks to Serge for the photo. You tried your best, but that's as good as it gets!

Many thanks to Chapters manager Sarah and store manager Kevin, as well as the entire Chapters Pinecrest staff, for your assistance, good humor and encouragement. It was greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment