Tuesday 3 April 2012

Thank You to My 1,000th Twitter Follower

I've been active on Twitter, the social networking site for people who can express themselves in 140 characters or less, since last October. I find it a very good medium to promote the Donaghue and Stainer Crime Novel series, and a great place to meet new people from around the world.

This week I was pleased to receive my 1,000th follow from Marty Marise Semira, who can be found on Twitter as @Darkstargoddess. You can see Marty's Twitter avatar displayed on the left. Marty, from Southern California, is an aspiring author working on her first book, an action/adventure/paranormal novel.

For being my 1,000th Twitter follower, Marty receives a free e-book copy of Blood Passage, the first Donaghue and Stainer Crime Novel.

Thanks again, Marty. I hope you enjoy the story. And thanks as well to all my other Twitter followers.

2 comments: