Friday 25 May 2012

Daytime Ottawa and an Appearance Tomorrow

Today I made an appearance on Daytime Ottawa, the Rogers Cable television show, to talk about my crime fiction novels and the recent trip to The Glenrothes distillery in Scotland that I won while promoting Blood Passage.

When the interview is posted on the Rogers website I'll post the link so that you can critique my performance. It was my first appearance on television and I was a little nervous. I was the last guest, and the spot ended up being slightly shorter than I thought it would be, but when it was finished I have to admit I wanted to do more! I could definitely get used to this TV stuff.

In the meantime, here is a still from the host chat segment at the beginning of the program when they promo'd my upcoming interview. I thought the books looked great, anyway!

A reminder to Ottawa readers that tomorrow I will be appearing at the Chapters Pinecrest bookstore, at the IKEA mall, between noon and 4:00 PM. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment