Friday 4 May 2012

Looking Ahead in May

April was a quiet month, blog-wise, but May will be very busy, indeed, as I will try to keep you posted on appearances and activities that get underway this month and extend into June.

On May 7 I'll be joining the Beer Drinkers and Book Readers Club in Ottawa to chat about crime fiction writing, independent publishing and much more.

On May 9 I will stop in at the studios of Live 88.5 FM radio to record an interview on the publication of Marcie's Murder and my upcoming trip to Scotland. My son is impressed (finally!) because this is his favorite radio station.

On May 12 I will fly out of Ottawa International Airport on my way to Rothes, Scotland, for a six-day adventure at The Glenrothes distillery in the Speyside region. If all goes well, I will post an update each day to give you a glimpse of the wonders of single malt whisky distilling at its finest.

On May 20 I'll join Rabbi Bulka on his Sunday evening radio hour on Ottawa radio station CFRA 580 AM to discuss single malt, crime fiction, and independent publishing.

On May 25 I'll appear live on the television program Daytime Ottawa on the Ottawa Rogers Cable network.

On May 26 I'll be appearing at Chapters Pinecrest in Ottawa between 12:00 noon and 4:00 PM to sign copies of Blood Passage and Marcie's Murder.

June promises to be almost as busy. It's a good thing this is my day job, or I'd have to quit to find time for all this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment